TTTGThe Power of Networking: Marketing Yourself
to a New Employer
This “outside the box” seminar can be presented as a three-hour
overview, or a more in-depth day-long session, and will jump start
your career search by teaching participants how to:
- Employ a strategic networking model to develop internal champions that will help job-seekers learn what challenges a target company faces and identify all hiring influencers.
- Establish career development vision, strategy, and process to determine if there is a “business fit” within a target company.
- Present participants’ unique business value(s) in a “Business Fit Presentation” designed to separate you from the competition, allowing you to sell yourself from the top down.
The key to this new paradigm in career development is the premise
that senior management is more likely to hire you because of what
you know about their business issues and challenges than simply
because you have an impressive resume or extensive qualifications.
Executives expect senior leaders to “hit the ground running” by
fostering change and implementing solutions that increase profits,
enhance productivity, and drive growth. Topics covered include:
- Taking Charge of the Process
- The Business Fit Presentation